Far Cry 6‘s Yara is full of different missions to take on across its sprawling map. You’ve got the main story missions, Amigos to befriend, treasure hunts to embark on and much, much more thanks to the Yaran Stories. However, sometimes, you might want the cover of darkness to give you that added edge in a stealth mission, or want it to be daytime so you can actually see what you’re doing. In this guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know on how to change the time of day in Far Cry 6.
Changing Time of Day in Far Cry 6
If you want to change the time of day in Far Cry 6, you’ll simply need to stand around in the game and wait for time to pass naturally.
We’d recommend standing in one of your Guerrilla Base Camps, as these don’t have any enemies and so are safe for you to just stand around in. If you need to, go AFK for a few minutes and when you return, the time of day will have changed.
Can You Fast Forward Time of Day?
Unfortunately, no, there’s no option or gameplay feature that allows you to quickly fast forward through a day so you can explore Yara in the nighttime, or vice-versa if you’re struggling to see where you’re going in the dark.
That’s everything you need to know on how to change time of day in Far Cry 6. For more tips, tricks and guides for your Yaran adventure, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Far Cry 6’s Second DLC Expansion Pagan: Control Comes to PC & Consoles on Jan. 11
- Far Cry 6 Danny Trejo Crossover Mission Is Available Now for Free
- NPD October: Far Cry 6 Leads Software Sales; Nintendo Switch Back on Top
- Latest Far Cry 6 Patch Brings Bug Fixes, Improvements & DLC Preparations
- Far Cry 6 Dominoes Becomes Explosive in This Hilariously Exaggerated Fan Edit