If you’ve gone to school in the United States, then you’ve likely had to make a shoebox diorama at one point in your life. These miniature scale exhibits are a cool way of representing a scene by using 3D figures and can make for some really cool creations. No matter how good your elementary school diomaras were, though, we highly doubt they are anywhere near as impressive as the amazing Final Fantasy VI Ultros piece that artist Magiteks Craftworks has just created.
As you can see in the images below, this recreation of the fight with Ultros from Final Fantasy VI is incredibly detailed, as it even features the pop-out text and stats that the series is known for.
When describing the project, Magiteks Craftworks stated that the commission was an expensive one and that it took a very long time to make. The end result of the Final Fantasy VI Ultros diorama seems like it was worth the effort, though, as the 35 lb magnetic creation got a great reception on social media.
Anyone that is interested in more of Magitkes Craftworks’ art can check out their Deviantart, Etsy, and Twitter accounts, where they post the results of various commissions they’ve worked on. If you’d like to have them create something for you, then you can also check out their rates here.
For more Final Fantasy-related content, be sure to look at all of the articles we’ve got down below. They include plenty of work from across the series, including lots of features, news, and quizzes fans will surely love.
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Truck Is Advertising The Expansion in Tokyo
- War of The Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Getting Celes from Final Fantasy VI in Japan
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Theme Song Gets Awesome Music Video
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Art Shows Fearsome (and Awesome) Zenos; He’s Ready to Be Your Best Friend
- Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier Gets TV Commercial Starring Minami Hamabe