Resident Evil veterans won’t be surprised to learn that while the latest game in the series feels different from its predecessors in many ways, there’s still the same focus on puzzle-solving. And just as in games gone by, some are rather tricky to solve. Here’s how to open Coffin Gate in Resident Evil Village.
How to Open Coffin Gate in Resident Evil Village
After obtaining the Iron Insignia Key, head down into the dungeons where you encountered the hoards of sword and ax-wielding enemies. In the upper right corner of the area, you will see a gate you can unlock with the key that will lead to a room with a coffin. As soon as you enter though, a gate will go up around it, keeping you from examining it. To open the gate around the coffin, you’ll need to light some hanging braziers in the room.
They can be lit by blowing up a nearby wall with a pipe bomb to expose a stationary brazier. Throw the pipe bomb at the wall, and then hit the hanging Braziers toward the stationary brazier. Once one is lit, hit it into the other one. Once both are lit, you’ll gain access to the coffin, and inside will be the Azure Eye.
You should also see some related content below that may prove useful. Otherwise, if you have a specific question that you can’t find answered anywhere on the site, then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Capcom’s Financial Results Continue Breaking Records; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 6.1 Million Units
- Capcom Announces Record Financial Results Again; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped 5.7 Million Units
- PlayStation Partner Grand Awards Honor Genshin Impact, Resident Evil Village, and eFootball PES 2021
- Resident Evil Village Giveaway: Win Awesome Collectibles to Celebrate Halloween [UPDATED]
- Resident Evil Village Officially Ships Over 5 Million Units Worldwide