Rosaria is one of the newest characters to be added to Genshin Impact‘s steadily growing roster. She was teased last month as a part of the 1.4 update rollout. If you’re looking to add this nun to your party, here’s how to get Rosaria in Genshin Impact.
How to Get Rosaria in Genshin Impact
The only way to obtain Rosaria and add her to your team is to pull for her using wishes. This is a gacha game, after all. You’ll need to spend those hard-earned Primogems to have a chance at playing as Rosaria in Genshin Impact.
Rosaria is a four-star character in Genshin Impact, meaning it’s actually not incredibly rare to pull her in a wish. After every 10 wishes, players are guaranteed a four-star character or item. On the other hand, a five-star character or item is guaranteed only after every 90 wishes.
Rosaria Skills & Element
A trailer was recently released to introduce Rosaria’s gameplay just before she joined Genshin Impact as a playable character. She’s a spear-wielder who uses the Cryo element in combat.
Her Elemental Skill, Ravaging Confession, allows her to dash behind smaller opponents while dealing Cryo damage with her weapon. Her Elemental Burst, Last Rites, has her slash enemies, then summon an Ice Lance that smashes into the ground.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Rosaria in Genshin Impact. If you’re looking for more tips and tricks, check out our guide wiki for the game.
Be sure to have a look at the related content below to read even more about Genshin Impact. If you have any questions about the game, let us know below and we’ll do our best to help you out.
- Genshin Impact Version 1.5 Reveals First Gameplay – New Characters, Serenitea Pot, Events, & More
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Set to Launch This Month, miHoYo Announces
- Genshin Impact 1.5 Update Beneath the Light of Jadeite Trailer Introduces New Characters & Mechanics
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support