Fall Guys has somewhat been in limbo recently, falling from its meteoric rise just a few months after it debuted back in 2020. Not all hope is not lost, though, especially after the news broke earlier today that Mediatonic, the studio behind the Fall Guys, was acquired by Epic Games.
But what exactly does that mean for the future of the game? We’ve put together three reasons you should be excited about Epic Games purchasing Mediatonic, and thus Fall Guys, below.
Skins and Content
Mediatonic has always been creative when it comes to adding skins to Fall Guys, doing everything from collaborating with other indie games to even running a competition with streamers to be featured in the game themselves.
This is definitely something that Epic Games is going to want to take full advantage of, as they have a large roster of games borrow from to make skins and other content.
From Fortnite to Gears of War, there is no ceiling on just how many skins and even events that Fall Guys will now have at their fingertips. Players are also surely going to love this, as it’ll give them so many customization options to peruse and unlock.
Just imagine how adorable Jonesy or General Raam would look as a cute little bean.
- Ratchet and Clank Invades Fall Guys With Two Limited Time Events
- Fall Guys Season 5 Coming July 20 With New Rounds and Limited Time Events
- Nier Costume Headed to Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout Next Week
- Fall Guys for Xbox & Switch Delayed Out of Summer; Will Include Crossplay
- Fall Guys Season 4 Begins With Squads Mode and New Rounds