Valheim works just fine as a single-player experience, but the game really comes into its own when you invite others to join you on your adventure. But for those who are hosting a server and want to get rid of unwanted players, you’ll need to make sure you know the correct commands. Here’s how to kick players in Valheim if you’re unsure.
How to Kick Players in Valheim
After having started your server, you will use the console to execute specific commands. To bring it up, press F5, then enter “imacheater” to let the game know you want to input commands.
Now it’s time to enter the necessary commands, which are as follows for both kicking and banning players:
- kick (name / IP / user ID) – To kick a player.
- ban (name / IP / user ID) – To permanently ban a player.
- unban (IP / user ID) – This will unban a player.
If you’d like to see a list of all console commands in the game, we’ve exactly that right here.
That’s everything there is to know about how to kick players in Valheim. If you’re after more useful tips and information on the game, Twinfinite has written dozens more guides, which you can find by using the search engine from the main menu.
There should also be some related content down below you may find helpful, but if you have a question that you can’t find an answer to anywhere on the site then do feel free to reach out to ask us in the comment section below. We’ll do our best to help where we can.
- Valheim Stone Golems: Where to Find & How to Beat Them
- Valheim: How to Build a Dock
- Valheim: How to Get a Windmill & What It Does
- Valheim: How to Get Padded Armor
- Valheim: How to Get Iron Sledgehammer