Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t a shy game. It’s often crude, brash, and graphic, with nudity being a regular occurrence. While it’s there to try and increase immersion, it won’t be to everyone’s taste. If you’d rather play through the story without it, here’s everything you need to know about how to turn off nudity in Cyberpunk 2077.
Right from the first main mission in Cyberpunk 2077, you’ll see nudity. Then, it’ll pop up in various narrative and romance based scenes from that point onwards, so it’s tough to avoid without a particular setting changed.
How to Turn Off Nudity in Cyberpunk 2077
What you need to do is head to the settings part of the main menu. You will not find the setting to turn off nudity from the pause menu in Cyberpunk 2077 – you need to do it before continuing the game.
From the settings menu, scroll across to the Gameplay tab and look down the list for Miscellaneous, where you’ll spot an option for Nudity Censor.
What you need to do is set it to On. By default, it is off. You’re not setting nudity to on, but rather turning the sensor on, which hides the nudity from you.
Once you’ve made the change, back out from the settings menu and jump back into your story. Next time you reach a scene that would usually have nudity in it, it will be totally censored for you. If you want to change it back to default again, you’ll have to head back to the main menu once more. Again, for some reason, you won’t find the option while in the game.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2