In Night City, anything’s possible. You can change out most of your body for cyberware, turning you into what is essentially a cyborg. Gorilla Arms are one of the most enjoyable weapons you can get your hands on in Cyberpunk 2077, allowing you to thump your way through enemies with your fists. In this guide, we talk you through how to get Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077, and the best Gorilla Arms build to get the very most out of them.
How to Get Gorilla Arms
Gorilla Arms are a cyberware upgrade for your arms that can be purchased from any Ripperdoc in Night City.
There are three different rarities of Gorilla Arms you can get. We’ve listed these below with their price in Eurodollars, and what the higher rarity variants offer for the extra Eddies.
- Rare – Turns your firsts into deadly weapons. Hitting enemies builds a charge that can be released with a strong attack. One mod slot available. Cost: 15,250
- Epic – Second mod slot available (battery). Cost: 25,250
- Legendary – Third mod slot available (universal). Cost: 100,250
While that might seem like some pretty steep prices for the higher rarity Gorilla Arms, just know that applying and combining mods with your powerful fists makes them all the more formidable.
To help you get the most out of your Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077, we’ve compiled our picks for the best Gorilla Arm build you can make, comprising of mods, cyberware, and perks below.
Best Gorilla Arms Build
The best Gorilla Arms build we can make in Cyberpunk 2077 requires you have the Legendary Gorilla Arms. That’s because it’s the mods you can equip to your formidable fists that really make them one of the best melee weapons in the game.
In addition to this, you’ll want to make sure you’re pouring a lot of your attributes into Body. That’s because improving your ‘Body’ attribute will also increase your stamina, which you’ll be using a lot of with each swing of your arms. In addition to this, improving your ‘Body’ attribute also directly affects how much damage you deal with melee weapons, including the Gorilla Arms.
In terms of Skills you want to level up, it’s the Street Brawler in case you hadn’t guessed. This will allow you to unlock a bunch of incredibly handy perks for Gorilla Arms. Fortunately, the more you use Gorilla Arms, the more you’ll naturally improve your Street Brawler skill. So in other words, get swingin’!
Best Gorilla Arms Perks
We’ve cherry picked five of the best perks you’ll want to ensure you’ve got if you’re planning on using Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077. Keep in mind this isn’t an exhaustive list; you could add many more perks to the five listed below to further develop your build to suit your playstyle.
- Unshakable (18 Body Required) – Successful attacks with Blunt weapons against stunned enemies restore 5%/10%/15% health and 5%/10%/15% stamina. Can trigger once every five seconds.
- Efficient Blows (6 Body Required) – Reduces the stamina cost of all attacks with Blunt weapons by 25%/50%.
- True Grit (5 Body Required) – Increases max stamina by 10%/20%/30%
- The Rock (20 Body Required) – Enemies cannot knock you down.
- Frenzy (15 Body Required) – Defeating an opponent increases damage with Blunt weapons by 100% for 10 seconds.
Best Gorilla Arms Cyberware
In terms of Cyberware to compliment your Gorilla Arms, we’d recommend starting out with any type of ‘Berserk’ Operating System. These, when activated, reduce ranged weapon recoil and sway by 10% but more importantly, they increase melee damage and your armor. The %’s for these vary by the rarity and type of Berserk operating system you get, but any will be a good place to start.
We’d also choose the Microvibration Generator Skeleton Cyberware. This increases melee weapon damage from anywhere between 5-15% depending on the rarity.
We’d throw in the Adrenaline Booster Circulatory System Cyberware which restores a % of stamina after defeating an enemy between 10 and 50% depending on rarity once again.
Finally, the Visual Cortex Support for your Frontal Cortex will increase Crit Damage % from between 10-45% depending on rarity.
Best Gorilla Arms Mods
We’ve listed all Gorilla Arms mods for you below, and we’ll pick out our favorites a bit further down.
|All Gorilla Arms Mods in Cyberpunk 2077|
|Knuckles- Physical Damage||Rare||Change type of damage dealt to physical.|
|Knuckles – Thermal Damage||Rare||Change type of damage dealt to thermal.|
|Knuckles – Chemical Damage||Rare||Changes type of damage dealt to chemical.|
|Knuckles – Electrical Damage||Rare||Changes type of damage dealt to electrical.|
|Animals Knuckles||Legendary||Changes type of damage dealt to physical. Punching enemies applies Bleeding status effect.|
|Battery, Low-Capacity||Epic||Damage with Gorilla Arms +10%|
|Battery, Medium-Capacity||Epic||Damage with Gorilla Arms +25%|
|Battery, High-Capacity||Epic||Damage with Gorilla Arms +50%|
|Black-Market Battery||Legendary||Damage with Gorilla Arms +100%|
|Rin3U Battery||Legendary||Damage with Gorilla Arms +10%; restores 100% stamina upon killing an enemy.|
Our personal picks for the best Gorilla Arms mods would be the following:
- Animals Knuckles
- Rin3U Battery
- Cold Shoulder (Melee Mod) – This adds +7 damage to your melee weapon.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077. Head over to our guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gets First Official Tools to Support Modding
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Latest Patch Is Breaking a Main Story Mission for Some Players
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released; Improves Stability & Numerous Quest Issues
- SuperData: December’s Record Spending Led by 10.2 Million Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Sales
- You Can Now Mod Cyberpunk 2077 & Play Through With a Full Party of Companions