After years and years of waiting, Cyberpunk 2077 is here, it’s real, Keanu Reeves is indeed breathtaking. The game will send you through Night City to unravel a corporate conspiracy and also to complete lots of side quests that will put you in lots confrontations against the city’s most undesirable people. If you’re here, you’re probably wondering how to change the difficulty in Cyberpunk 2077. Let’s get into it.
How to Change Difficulty in Cyberpunk 2077
Changing your difficulty fortunately is pretty easy in Cyberpunk 2077 but keep in mind it does have some impact on your game aside from the obvious of… changing the difficulty.
To change the difficulty, press the View (Xbox One) or Touchpad (PS4) buttons to open up the Pause Menu and then go to Settings.
From there, select the Gameplay tab and then at the very top of the Accessibility section you’ll be able to find the Game Difficulty option. From here select whichever you like, you can change it at any time.
You won’t need to worry about a difficulty trophy or achievement being messed up, so feel free to change it as often as you like.
Keep in mind that the difficulty impacts the amount of experience points you get while playing Cyberpunk 2077. So if you’re having an easy time, consider cranking it up to level up even faster.
But again, because you can change it any time you like, don’t be afraid to experiment with different settings and see which one is most efficient for you as you play through the game’s various story missions and side quests.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2