The world of Fortnite is jam-packed with different cosmetic items for players to equip to their chosen character. If you’re looking to change the character you play as, however, you’ll need to start unlocking skins. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get Fortnite’s Wildcat skin, so you can added it to your Locker.
How to Get the Wildcat Skin in Fortnite
Unfortunately, the only way to get your hands on this skin is by buying the Fortnite Wildcat Nintendo Switch bundle. This comes with a special Fortnite-designed Nintendo Switch with the game pre-installed and a code for the Wildcat Bundle and 2,000 V-Bucks.
The Wildcat Bundle is comprised of the skin itself and two unlockable styles to switch up how it looks a little bit.
As we noted above, the only way to actually get the Wildcat skin in Fortnite is by purchasing the Nintendo Switch Fortnite Wildcat bundle that released on October 30 for $299.99.
Whether or not Epic Games will release this skin via the Item Shop in the future remains to be seen, but given we’ve not seen this happen with any of the other platform skins, we wouldn’t hold our breath.
If you’re truly desperate to get the Wildcat skin, you can go over to the likes of eBay to purchase a code for it. Given these are going for north of $80, however, we’d probably just leave it. The skin isn’t all that impressive, and certainly isn’t worth that kind of money.
That’s everything you need to know on getting the Wildcat skin in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks and guides on the current season head over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook