Juggernog is one of the best perks you can get yourself in Black Ops Cold War Zombies. It increases your health, meaning you’ll be able to take more hits from the undead before you drop. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get double Juggernog in Cold War Zombies so you can reach 300 health!
How to Get Double Juggernog in Cold War Zombies
First off, you’ll need to make sure you’ve bought Juggernog from the machine. It costs 2,500 points so make sure you’ve got enough.
Now that you’ve got this, you’ll now need to go down to the Challenge Station within the Facility Control Room. We’ve taken a screenshot of it below.
Once you’ve found the Challenge Station, you’ll need to keep completing challenges over and over until you’ve reached the ‘Legendary Reward’ tier. We don’t currently know how many challenges you need to complete to trigger Juggernog as a Challenge Station reward.
At this point, you’ve got a chance of getting Juggernog to drop again, which will take your health right up to 300.
In addition to this, players can spend their Aetherium Crystals to upgrade the Juggernog even more. By spending six Aetherium Crystals, players can unlock the following additional perks for Juggernog:
- Reduce Status Effect Durations by 50% – 1 Aetherium Crystal
- Armor Plates replenish 25% additional armor. – 2 Aetherium Crystals
- Increase maximum health by 100. – 3 Aetherium Crystals
By combining this with your double Juggernog as mentioned above, you can make yourself an absolute tank who can sustain more than their fair share of hits from the undead.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get double Juggernog in Black Ops Cold War Zombies. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed
- Black Ops Cold War Season Two Intro Cinematic Teases New Operator & Weapons
- Firebase Z Arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s New Patch, Along With Other Tweaks
- New Zombies Map Announced Early for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War