While driving cars is obviously the fastest way to get around London in Watch Dogs Legion, sometimes it’s easier to access a nearby objective by taking some side alleys or even just running down the main streets. In this guide, we’ll be talking you through everything there is to know on how to sprint and run faster in Watch Dogs Legion.
Sprinting in Watch Dogs Legion
To sprint, all you need to do is press and hold RT on Xbox One or R2 on PS4 while holding the left analog stick in the direction that you want to move in. You can stop sprinting at any time by releasing RT/ R2.
The good news is that you can sprint to your heart’s content as you make your way around London. That’s because you won’t have to deal with any pesky stamina gauges that’ll stop you from sprinting after doing so for a set amount of time.
It’s worth pointing out that there’s no way of making your sprint speed faster in Watch Dogs Legion. Your sprint speed at the beginning of the game is what you’ll deal with throughout the game, but fortunately it’s fast enough to help you get from point A to point B on-foot without it taking forever.
How to Sprint & Run Faster in Watch Dogs Legion
- Press and hold RT on Xbox One or R2 on PS4 while moving the left analog stick in the direction you want to move.
- Release RT/ R2 to stop sprinting and just walk around normally.
There you have all there is to know on sprinting and running faster in Watch Dogs Legion. Looking for more tips and tricks for your hacking adventures across London? Head on over to our Watch Dogs Legion guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or have a browse through more of our coverage on the game below.
- Watch Dogs Legion Giveaway: Win a PS4 Copy (With PS5 Upgrade) by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Buy Guns? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Customize & Buy Cars? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion Masks Guide: All Mask Locations (Default Mask)
- Watch Dogs Legion: All Bagley Memory Locations