The weekly challenges have arrived in Fortnite once again. One of the week 8 challenges requires player to ‘Drive a Car of Truck Through a Rift.’ This is incredibly simple to do in principle, but if you don’t know where to find rift locations in Fortnite, it gets that little bit more tedious. In this Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 rift locations guide, we’ll show you exactly where to find them, and everything else you need to know.
Where to Drive Through a Rift in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4
Rifts can be found all across Fortnite’s map and we’ve marked these locations on the screenshot above. We’ve also listed them below if you prefer your locations in written form:
- Misty Meadows/ Panther’s Prowl – Near to the Panther’s Prowl named location.
- Holly Hedges – Just to the northeast, near Ant Manor.
- Doom’s Domain – The bridge to the east of it.
- Trask Transport Truck (C1)
- Craggy Cliffs – Just south of the named loction.
- Stark Industries – There are two patches of rifts here just along the southern edge of the raised platform this named location stands on.
Once a rift has been used, it’ll disappear afterward. This is something key to keep in mind when completing this week 8 challenge, as you may head to a Fortnite rift location to find that it’s not actually there. You can check out this handy video guide below should you be struggling to track the rifts down.
If this happens to you, simply head to one of the other rift locations marked on our map above, or exit out of the game and join another. We advise heading straight from the Battle Bus to a rift location so you can beat other players to it.
And now you know where to find Rifts in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4. Make sure you head over to our wiki and have a browse through more of our coverage below for all your Fortnite guide needs.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook
- What’s New in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6? Everything You Need to Know
- Fortnite Joy-Cons Coming for Nintendo Switch in June
- Fortnite’s Zero Point Is Now Pulsing & Glowing Purple