Replacing Ultimate Scream for Halloween this year, Rulebreakers is now out in FIFA 21. Once again though, a new set of objectives are out for you to complete. So that you can work towards the players at level 30, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete all Season 1 week 3 objectives in FIFA 21.
Just as was the case last week and most weeks throughout the course of the game, you have two weeks to complete the week’s challenges. With less than 30 days left of the season, you don’t need to rush to get XP, but the earlier you reach level 30, the less stressed you’ll become the last few days.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the Objectives tab of Ultimate Team. Scroll over to the Objectives part there and you should see the weekly ones near the top of the list. Once you’ve completed all the Week 3 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 3 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Midfield Goal – 630 XP – Score in any FUT game mode using a midfielder.
- Transfer Market Purchase – 158 XP – Purchase a player from the Transfer Market using Buy Now.
- Hold Up Play – 630 XP – Assist a goal in any FUT game mode using a forward.
- Play Up – 158 XP – Play 2 matches in any FUT game mode.
Group Reward: 175 XP
Season 1 Week 3 – Silver Objectives
- Outside Chance – 630 XP – Score an outside of the box goal in Squad Battles.
- Home on the Range – 788 XP – Play 2 Long Range matches.
- 3 Goal Battler – 1103 XP – Score 3 goals in Squad Battles on min. Semi Pro difficulty.
- Midfield Master – 630 XP – Score 2 goals in the same match in any FUT game mode using midfielders.
Group Reward: 425 XP
- Bundesliga Assist – 578 XP – Assist a goal in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty using a Bundesliga player.
- Bundesliga Rivals – 866 XP – Score in 3 separate Rivals matches using Bundesliga players.
- 3500 Rivals Points – 2888 XP – Earn 3,500 Rivals points.
- Rivals La Liga Goals – 866 XP – Score 5 goals in Rivals using La Liga players.
- Rivals Win – 1155 XP – Win a Rivals match using at least 3 La Liga players in your starting squad.
Group Reward: 642 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for us at Twinfinite.
- FIFA 21: How to Complete All Season 2 Week 3 Objectives
- FIFA 21: How to Upgrade PS4 to PS5 Version
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) Predictions
- FIFA 21: Is Edinson Cavani in the Game? Answered