If you’re a fan of games that were developed by Rare, specifically Sea of Thieves and Battletoads, then you’re in luck. Sea of Thieves players can get access to several Battletoads-themed pieces for their ship, but there’s only one way to get them and that’s by physically playing Battletoads. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Battletoads Ship Set in Sea of Thieves.
How to Get Battletoads Ship Set in Sea of Thieves
Yes, it’s true. In order to get the Fightin’ Frogs Ship Set in your Sea of Thieves game is by completing the entire first act of Battletoads, which can take about an hour or so, depending on how well you play. If you find yourself dying a lot, it’ll take much longer.
Luckily, if you’re a Game Pass subscriber, you can just download Battletoads for free, but if not, you will have to purchase it separately.
Once you complete the first act, you should get an achievement and then you just need to go and boot up Sea of Thieves, and that Battletoads Ship Set will all be yours.
If you’ve yet to check out the themed ship set, you can watch the exciting reveal trailer down below. You know you want that sweet Battletoad steering wheel for your ship.
Hopefully this guide helped you figure out how to get the Battletoads Ship Set in Sea of Thieves. If you are looking for guides like this one, you can go and check out our Sea of Thieves Guide Wiki and you can also look down below for related coverage.
If you find yourself having any questions about this guide, please be sure to drop a comment down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
- Sea of Thieves Season 2 Begins on April 15; Trailer Teases New Content
- Sea of Thieves Trailer Shows Off The New Goodies In the Pirate Emporium: Sea of Sands Collection & More
- Rare Celebrates Sea of Thieves’ Third Anniversary With Exclusive Items & Limited Time Bonuses
- Sea of Thieves Trailer Shows Off The New Items In the Pirate Emporium
- Sea of Thieves’ New Seasonal Content Explained in New Video Guide From Rare