After watching the first-ever Halo Infinite gameplay during Microsoft’s Xbox Game Showcase last week, one Halo fan got excited about the idea of having a Halo game on a PlayStation console, which led them to create a short, but gorgeous Halo Infinite-inspired level in Dreams.
A user that goes by Disarmed on Twitter and YouTube uploaded this video today that shows off just a few short seconds of the gameplay.
The video starts off with the same-looking glowing ring from the beginning of the Halo Infinite gameplay demo, and then we see the player walking up to a small cliff to admire the beautiful landscape in the distance.
Disarmed also mentions that Dreams for PS4 doesn’t use outside developing software at all –this project, like other Dreams creations, are made using the in-game tools and nothing else.
- PSA: If You Value Your Eddies, Avoid Cyberpunk 2077’s Sweet Dreams Side Quest
- Cyberpunk 2077: Sweet Dreams Side Quest Guide
- Xbox Series X Trailer Has Dreams, Glowing Rabbits, Space Whales, and Cat DJ Master Chief
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Presents Designer Dreams II AC Scratch Collection
- Dreams Is Getting a New Music-Focused Update This Week