Living the eco lifestyle is all about renewable energy. And there’s no more abundant resource around than the wind. Here’s everything you need to know about how to build wind turbines in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle expansion.
How to Build Wind Turbines in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Thanks to the Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle expansion, you can finally harness the power of the wind to generate electricity. They make for a much more environmentally conscious setup and are surprisingly versatile for such a useful structure.
But before all that, let’s look at how you can get these wind turbines in the first place. Fortunately, it’s pretty simple. As long as you have Eco Lifestyle installed, then you’ll simply be able to jump into the build/buy mode and search for “wind”.
This should bring up the wind turbines that you can place throughout the world. Like you would expect, these renewable energy machines can be placed on the ground. However, you can also drop one down right on top of your roof.
That’s all there is to know about how to build wind turbines in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle expansion. Building these wind turbines isn’t terribly difficult, but it’s still a nice touch if you want your sims to lessen their eco footprint.
The wind turbines are merely the tip of the iceberg here. If you’re loving the Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle expansion, then check out some of our other fantastic guides for more info:
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Cheats
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle: How to Vote on Neighborhood Action Plans & Make Sure It Wins
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle: How to Get Influence Points
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4
- The Sims 4 Farmland Is an Upcoming Farming Mod for Eager Simmers