It’s a new season in the world of Fortnite and that means plenty of new content to sink your teeth into. With the map largely underwater, there are a few new named locations, and a whole host of gameplay changes like Loot Sharks, new vaults and more. The main thing players will no doubt want to immediately begin grinding out are the new Fortnite week 1 challenges.
Each of the challenges rewards players with 35,000 XP which will go a long way during your early levels. They’re also pretty easy, and for any that are somewhat tricky, we’ve linked our guides to help you complete each one below.
All Fortnite Week 1 Challenges
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands (200) – 35,000 XP
- Deal Damage Within 10s of Landing From the Whirlpool at Hydro 16 (1) – 35,000 XP
- Enter Catty Corner Vault – 35,000 XP
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks (3) – 35,000 XP
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Rickety Rig (7) – 35,000 XP
- Land at Misty Meadows and Finish Top 25 (1) – 35,000 XP
- Find Gnomes at Homely Hills (3) – 35,000 XP
On top of these standard week 1 challenges, players can also take on the Aquaman Week 1 challenge in Fortnite. All this requires players to do is use one of the whirlpools just north or south of The Fortilla on the west side of the map. You can check out our Fortnite Aquaman Challenge guide for tips on how to complete this easily.
There you have the full set of Fortnite week 1 challenges to help you level up your Chapter 2 Season 3 Battle Pass. Head over to our wiki for more tips and tricks, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook