During the Guerrilla Collective show, Versus Evil announced the third-person action-RPG Almighty: Kill Your Gods.
The game is set to release for PC and consoles later this year.
Below you can check out a trailer showcased during the Guerrilla Collective show and a batch of screenshots directly from the press release.
Here’s how the developer describes the game:
“Hunt demons, monsters, and gods solo or online with friends in this action RPG. Run, leap and fly across islands, ripping your foes to pieces, and rebuilding your home with their remains. You are an Alpha, the first amongst your kind, a magical warrior infused with the power of your ancestors, reborn to take a stand for your tribe against the tyranny and oppression of the Elder Gods. Combine fierceness for your enemies with kindness for your tribe as you unlock the knowledge of your ancestors and their use of magic on your path to becoming Almighty. “
- Shoot, punch and rain down magical destruction in this 3rd person Action RPG.
- Play in solo or co-operative online play.
- Craft and customize powerful gear to create your own unique character class and play styles and inscribe gear with sigils to imbue your character with magic abilities.
- Upgrade and defend your Home Island, build your Tower of Might to increase your magic power, build defenses and structures to boost your economy. Visit your friends’ Home Islands and help each other upgrade and defend from enemy raids.
- Fight in reactive, changing environments. Anger the gods and see the islands change before your eyes.