EA Sports is keeping the Team of the Season content coming thick and fast, with a new Saudi League objectives player to earn. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Romarinho objectives in FIFA 20.
It’s a decent card, especially for a free one. His pace, finishing, agility, balance, and stamina are all fantastic, he’s just let down by a three-star weak foot, 76 Composure, and some average technical stats.
He’ll be worth completing for SBC fodder in the future though, especially with the objectives being pretty simple.
How to Complete TOTSSF Romarinho Objectives in FIFA 20
- Saudi Pro Scorer – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using Saudi Pro League players.
- Pacey Poacher – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score 2 goals in 2 separate Squad Battle matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using players with a min. 85 pace.
- Skillful Setup – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist a goal in 3 separate Rivals matches using players with a min. 4 star Skill Moves.
- Samba in Saudi – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 4 Rivals wins using Premier League players.
Since most of the TOTSSF Romarinho objectives are nice and simple, you can complete them while doing other things, such as the TOTSSF Jimenez challenges.
Scoring and assisting with Premier League players is something you need to do for that card, so you can double them up with these.
The only one you might need to do on its own, if you don’t have a good Saudi League player you can use in Rivals, is the Saudi Pro Scorer objective, which you can complete alongside Icon Swaps challenges instead.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Romarinho objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s