EA Sports‘ annual Team of the Season promo is coming towards its close with the Ligue 1 squad, the final major league release, now in packs. Again, a TOTSSF objective player is available to play for and it is PSG’s Idrissa Gana Gueye. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Gueye objectives in FIFA 20.
This is probably the best objectives card we’ve ever seen. The card is fantastic and quite easy to link with the plethora of great PSG cards out. His dribbling, pace, and defending are nearly perfect, with him only being a little short on vision and strength.
Elsewhere, the card is fantastic and will make a great CDM if you can fit him into a team.
How to Complete TOTSSF Gueye Objectives in FIFA 20
- Senegal Sentinel – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score a goal in 2 separate Rivals matches using Senegalese players.
- Past PL Protector – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist with a Through Ball in 3 separate Rivals matches using Premier League players with max. three star skill moves.
- Midfield Maker – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist 10 goals in Rivals using Midfielders with max. 3 star weak foot.
- League 1 Leader – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 6 separate Rivals wins using Ligue 1 midfielders.
You really only need two players to be subbed on to complete all of the TOTSSF Gueye objectives. If you sub on Gueye himself, score and assist with him, and then sub on a Premier League midfielder with three star in both skill moves and weak foot, you’ll complete them easily.
Yes, it will be tricky to score and assist with Gueye, but sub him on upfront in a good team and you shouldn’t have too many issues. If you’ve got someone like TOTSSF Henderson too, he’ll be perfect for the 3-star objectives.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s