The Rise of Skywalker was originally supposed to start streaming sometime in July of 2020, but to honor May the 4th and everything Star Wars, the film will be available for subscribers two months early.
And that’s not the only piece of Star Wars content coming to the streaming platform on that day. May the 4th will be the premiere date for the new Star Wars: The Mandalorian documentary and the season finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
It’s also worth noting that this is the first time ever that people can stream the complete Skywalker Saga in one place.
You can watch a very nostalgic trailer down below that showcases every mainline Star Wars film to promote Rise of Skywalker heading to Disney+.
- Modder Adds Mandalorian to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and It Looks Like an Official Skin
- Star Citizen Cinematic Trailer Feels Like Star Wars; Fans Trolled With Cheeky Hercules Tease
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting B-Wing and TIE Defender in Free Update
- Minecraft Star Wars DLC Adds Baby Yoda and The Mandalorian
- Star Wars Squadron Controls Guide