The Rise of Skywalker was originally supposed to start streaming sometime in July of 2020, but to honor May the 4th and everything Star Wars, the film will be available for subscribers two months early.
And that’s not the only piece of Star Wars content coming to the streaming platform on that day. May the 4th will be the premiere date for the new Star Wars: The Mandalorian documentary and the season finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
It’s also worth noting that this is the first time ever that people can stream the complete Skywalker Saga in one place.
You can watch a very nostalgic trailer down below that showcases every mainline Star Wars film to promote Rise of Skywalker heading to Disney+.
- Star Wars The Mandalorian Collection Features Adorable Grogu Hugger, Traybo, & Plushies
- Star Wars Fan Hilariously Recreates Infamous Scenes in Their Bedroom
- This Star Wars Rex Sixth Scale Figure Is Insanely Realistic
- The Oakland A’s Did an Amazing Star Wars Tribute Using 200 Drones
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Gets Epic New Trailer at Gamescom; Coming Spring 2022