The Rise of Skywalker was originally supposed to start streaming sometime in July of 2020, but to honor May the 4th and everything Star Wars, the film will be available for subscribers two months early.
And that’s not the only piece of Star Wars content coming to the streaming platform on that day. May the 4th will be the premiere date for the new Star Wars: The Mandalorian documentary and the season finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
It’s also worth noting that this is the first time ever that people can stream the complete Skywalker Saga in one place.
You can watch a very nostalgic trailer down below that showcases every mainline Star Wars film to promote Rise of Skywalker heading to Disney+.
- New Delay for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Sees No Release Window
- Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 Patch Notes Got Its Very Own Star Wars Title Crawl
- Star Wars Republic Commando Coming to PS4 and Switch in April
- Star Wars: Hunters; Free-To-Play Multiplayer Game Coming This Year to Nintendo Switch
- 5 Features Ubisoft’s Star Wars Game Needs For Success