Team of the Season So Far has begun and the first player SBC has been released, focusing on PSG’s Argentine striker, Mauro Icardi. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Icardi SBC in FIFA 20.
It’s a decent card thanks to the significant upgrade. He’s now quick enough, his shooting is incredible, and he’s got great Reactions.
Where he’s let down is in his mediocre stamina, mediocre agility, and disappointing 3-star skill moves. Also, Medium/Low work rates on a striker aren’t the best, but it might offset the low stamina issue a little. Otherwise, he’s a great card though.
At 120k coins or so too, it’s decent value. Here are the TOTSSF Icardi SBC requirements.
- Ligue 1 Conforama Players: Min. 1
- Team Overall Rating: Min. 86
- Team Chemistry: Min. 70
How to Complete TOTSSF Icardi SBC in FIFA 20
The best thing to do is to build a squad from one of the major leagues in FIFA 20. For high rated squads, it’s best to go for a couple of high rated cards – think of your Oblaks, Vertonghens, and Harry Kanes or the FIFA world, and then balance them out with lower rateds to keep the price down.
The likes of Thiago Silva, Keylor Navas, Veratti, or even Icardi himself would be good for the Ligue 1 player you need.
Also, since you only need 70 chemistry in this SBC, you can be a bit lazy with the leagues you use and the positioning of the players. If you can, fit a few goalkeepers in there, since they’ll stay pretty cheap.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 43 (TOTW 43) Predictions
- FIFA 20: Is Jude Bellingham in the Game? Answered
- FIFA 20 Best of Release 2 Party Bag: How to Complete SBC & What You Can Get
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat Origi SBC