Doom Eternal is finally upon us and with it comes its trademark gore, violence, hardcore action, crazy enemies, and our favorite angry boy. To celebrate the game’s release, we’ve put together a list of some of the most beautiful and gloriously aggressive HD Doom Eternal wallpapers you can decorate your desktop with.
We normally throw together a list of 10 but this is Doom we’re talking about. They love the number 13 and so do we. Take your pick of the art below for some wonderfully Doom-y goodness.
Let’s start off with the surprisingly aesthetically pleasing landscape of Hell. Download this Doom Eternal wallpaper here.
A profile shot of Doom Slayer never looked so good. Doom Eternal’s red, gory visuals are to die for. Download this bad boy here.
The Doom Slayer looks on at all of the poor unfortunate souls he’s going to murder in about two seconds. Download it here.
- Doom Eternal: How to Play in Third-Person
- Doom Eternal: What the Code for Computer in Doom Slayer’s Room Is (Doom 2)
- 10 Most Brutal & Metal Finishers in Doom Eternal
- 8 Games Like Doom Eternal If You’re Looking for Something Similar
- Doom Eternal: How to Get Unicorn Skin