The Bigger Game – Injustice 2
PS Plus Free Games Predictions
It’s coming up on that time of the month when Sony announces what free games will be offered to subscribers of PS Plus for April 2020. Let’s offer up our PS Plus free game predictions for the month of April 2020.
For the current month of March 2020, those free games included the PS4 remaster of Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces.
Usually one larger games headlines the list, and for April we suspect fighting game Injustice 2 will be a likely contender.
The first in the series Injustice: Gods Among Us has already been offered for free on PS Plus way back in December 2014. Its sequel Injustice 2 came out in 2017 with a legendary edition in 2018, meaning it’s been a good chunk of time since release for Sony to consider offering it for free without risk to profits.
Injustice 2 is also currently on sale at 35% off, with an additional 35% (so total 70% off) for PS Plus members. Usually when a game is one sale the month before, there is a greater chance it will be offered for free the following month.
- Sony to Discontinue Video Purchases and Rentals on PlayStation Store
- PlayStation Plus Games for March 2021 Announced Including Final Fantasy VII Remake
- PlayStation “Re-Organizing” Its Japan Studio Centered on Astro’s Playroom Developer
- New PlayStation State of Play Coming This Thursday Promising New PS5 & PS4 Game Announcements & More
- More PlayStation Games Coming to PC This Spring, Starting With Days Gone