The year is coming to a close, and Bungie is celebrating by kicking off the brand new Season of Dawn in Destiny 2. With it comes the Sundial PvE activity, new Exotic weapons to collect, along with a few Legendaries as well. Here’s how to get the Steelfeather Repeater Auto Rifle in Destiny 2.
How to Get the Steelfeather Repeater Auto Rifle in Destiny 2
With the Season of Dawn, players will be able to participate in a new six-player PvE activity called the Sundial. As you might expect, this activity can also reward you with new Legendary weapons, with the Steelfeather Repeater being one of them.
To get it, you’ll first need to unlock Sundial by completing the short Season of Dawn quest line for Ikora Rey and Osiris on Mercury. After that, you’ll want to restore the obelisk located on the Tangled Shore by collecting 50 Sundial Components. This can be done by getting kills through abilities and your super.
After you’ve done that, simply start a Sundial run through the Tangled Shore obelisk and complete it. This is a round-based mode where you’ll have to complete different objectives for each round, and the upside is that it’s not really possible to fail the mode; better players will finish it much quicker, but by and large, you should be able to clear it without too much trouble.
Either way, once you complete the run, you’ll receive the Steelfeather Repeater as a reward.
The Steelfeather Repeater will always come with Rapid-Fire Frame, but the rest of the perks and rolls are random. Here are the possibilities:
- Arrowhead Brake, Chambered Compensator, Corkscrew Rifling, Extended Barrel, Fluted Barrel, Full Bore, Hammer-Forged Rifling, Polygonal Rifling, Smallbore
- Extended Mag, Alloy Magazine, Appended Mag, Armor-Piercing Rounds, High-Caliber Rounds, Ricochet Rounds, Flared Magwell, Light Mag
- Grave Robber, Subsistence, Ambitious Assassin, Slideways, Feeding Frenzy, Firmly Planted
- Surrounded, Elemental Capacitor, Swashbuckler, Osmosis, Multikill Clip, Vorpal Weapon
To recap, here’s how to get the Steelfeather Repeater in Destiny 2:
- Complete the Season of Dawn quest line to unlock Sundial.
- Restore the Tangled Shore obelisk by getting ability and super kills.
- Complete a Sundial run through the Tangled Shore obelisk.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Steelfeather Repeater in Destiny 2. Be sure to check our Destiny 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- How to Start Vex Offensive
- How to Get Decryption Core Fragments
- How to Get Vex Mind Components Fast & Easy