The Outer Worlds’ science weapons are the most fun to use in the game, and the Mandibular Rearranger has a particularly amusing effect on any enemy unlucky enough to get bashed with it. Basically, it swells their jaw and facial features and freezes them on the spot. Here’s how to get the Mandibular Rearranger in The Outer Worlds.
How to Get Mandibular Rearranger in The Outer Worlds
The Mandibular Rearranger can be acquired pretty early in the game, once you have activated the Weapons from the Void side-quest and reached Groundbreaker. Simply follow the below steps.
Time needed: 1 hour.
To sum up How to Get Mandibular Rearranger
- Activate “Weapons From the Void” side quest by reading the ship’s logs (Captain’s quarters).
- Land on Groundbreaker and go and speak with Gladys.
- Trade with Gladys and purchase the Hephaestus Mining – Archive Cartridge (282 Bits).
- Head back to the Unreliable and use the terminal to update the “Weapons From the Void” quest. The option you need to select will appear: “Search the Hephaestus Mining – Archive Cartridge for keyword -weapon.”
- Now head to Scylla to find the weapon, as instructed.
- Once you have landed, simply follow the waypoint.
Now you have the Mandibular Rearranger you can go and have some fun. Honestly, like most of the science weapons in the game, it’s not all that practical or even powerful. It’s more of a novelty weapon that’s fun for taking out weaker enemies.
As always, do remember that the higher your science skill the more powerful your science weapon’s adverse effects will be.
That’s everything you should need to know about how to get the Mandibular Rearranger in The Outer Worlds. For more useful information and guides on the game, do check out our extensive guide wiki specifically for the game.
Here’s some related content you might find useful: