If you’ve already beaten the Borderlands 3 story campaign and are looking for even more content to dive into, the Bloody Harvest event should keep you occupied this week. Here are all the Bloody Harvest rewards and challenges you can attempt in Borderlands 3.
All Bloody Harvest Rewards and Challenges in Borderlands 3
There are a total of 15 challenges you can take on in Borderlands 3, and we’ve listed them below:
- An Eye for Quality Hecktoplasm: Kill 20 Loot Ghosts.
- Chaotic Good Cleric: Kill 500 Ghosts in Mayhem Mode.
- Charon’s Toll: Collect 50 pieces of Bloody Harvest loot.
- Easy as Pumpkin Pie: Solve the pumpkin puzzle.
- El Campeon Fantasmal: Kill Haunted El Dragon Jr.
- Exorcist: Kill 150 Haunted Badasses.
- Friends Don’t Die: Kill Haunted Demoskaggon.
- Heckraise: Loot a Bloody Harvest Legendary.
- I am Rakkman!: Kill Haunted Rakkman.
- Lawful Good Cleric: Kill 250 Ghosts.
- My Boss Has Been Ghosting Me All Week: Kill Captain Haunt 25 times.
- Nate’s Hostile: Kill Haunted Borman Nates.
- Pumpkin Spiced: Equip three pieces of Bloody Harvest loot at the same time.
- Reap What You Sow, Bro: Kill Captain Haunt with a Bloody Harvest gun.
- Snowball’s Chance in Heck: Kill 100 Haunted enemies with Cryo damage in the Heck Hole.
There are a total of 15 challenges in Bloody Harvest, and you’ll get a total of four rewards for completing four, eight, 12, and 15 challenges respectively. The rewards are as follows:
- Trinket: Shrunk ‘n Dead
- ECHO Device skin: HECKO-3
- Skin: If Spooks Could Kill
- Weapon Skin: Ghoul Metal Grey
You can complete the challenges in any order to unlock the chests.
And that’s all you need to know about all the Bloody Harvest rewards and challenges available in Borderlands 3. Be sure to check our Borderlands 3 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- Damage Types Explained: Radiation, Shock & More
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Break Eridium Crystals