We’re getting towards the end of our time with FIFA 19 so it is time for the game’s final round of FUT Swap. Last month’s FUTTIES selection was great, so EA Sports have to bring it with August’s offering. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get August 2019 FUT Swap Players and Items in FIFA 19.
What FUT Swap Players Are Available in FIFA 19 (August 2019)
First of all, here are the players you are able to unlock from August 2019’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. For this month, they have returned to the special FUT Swap cards from the beginning of the year They are:
- M’Baye Niang – LW – Rennes – 90 OVR (2 Items)
- Wilfried Zaha – CF – Crystal Palace – 90 OVR (2 Items)
- Kevin Lasagne – ST – Udinese – 90 OVR (3 Items)
- Adnan Januzaj – RW – Real Sociedad – 90 OVR (3 Items)
- Thibaut Courtois – GK – Real Madrid – 94 OVR (4 Items)
- Renato Sanches – CM – Bayern Munich – 90 OVR (5 Items)
- Wylan Cyprien – CM – Nice – 88 OVR (6 Items)
- Kostas Manolas – CB – Napoli – 93 OVR (7 Items)
- Yussuf Poulsen – ST – RB Leipzig – 93 OVR (8 Items)
- Fabinho – CDM – Liverpool – 95 OVR (9 Items)
- Prime Icon Pack – 10 Items
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals tab, and you’ll see them.
How to Get All FUT Swap Items (August 2019)
You’ll probably know how this works by now, since this is the eleventh round since FIFA 19 launched, bu between now and the last day of the month, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items.
They will be offered through Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for August 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more become up for grabs
- Thursday, Aug. 1 – One Item will be given to you for free when you start up Ultimate Team.
- Thursday, Aug. 1 – Complete the simple player SBC. Expire 1pm ET Aug. 3.
- Friday, Aug. 2 – Weekly Objectives: Score using French players in 3 separate Rivals wins.
- Friday, Aug. 2 – Weekly Objectives: Score 10 goals using MLS players in Rivals matches.
- Friday, Aug. 2 – Weekly Objectives: Win 3 Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty using a squad with a max rating of 78.
- Monday, Aug, 5 – Squad Battles: Finish Silver 3 or higher this week.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
That’s everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in August 2019. Be sure to keep checking back for more info. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some other helpful SBC guides down below that might still be active.