Adventure Mode is likely where you’ll start out when first playing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. Tasking players with proving themselves as the best racer the planet has to offer before facing off Nitros Oxide to save the world, there’s a whole host of races and other challenges to take on. Here’s how to get 101% Adventure Mode completion in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
How to Get 101% in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
In order to get 101% completion, you’re going to need to do pretty much everything there is to do within Adventure Mode. Not only that, though, you’re going to have to get at least gold on all of the relic challenges. We’ve provided a little checklist below of everything you’ll need to do in order to reach this elusive completion percentage:
- Finish 1st in all 16 standard races
- Beat Ripper Roo
- Beat Papu Papu
- Beat Komodo Joe
- Beat Pinstripe
- Beat Nitros Oxide for the first time
- Earn Gold Relics in all Relic Races – The Sapphire Relics will not be good enough. Earn a faster time to get higher-rarity Relics.
- Collect all CTR Tokens from all 18 races – Including the unlockable Slide Coliseum and Turbo Track within Gem Stone Valley.
- Complete all four Crystal Challenges – There’s one of these in each hub area.
- Win all Gem Cups and earn all Gems – The Gem Cups are unlocked by earning all CTR Tokens of each different color.
- Beat Nitros Oxide for the second time
Upon completing all of this, you’ll have officially hit 101% in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’s Adventure Mode. Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot more you need to know to have officially done absolutely everything you can do in Nitro-Fueled’s single-player mode. You truly are the king of karting.
That’s how to get 101% Adventure Mode completion in Nitro-Fueled. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled guide wiki.