How to Find All Blue Orb Fragments in Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry 5, as with the rest of the series, has a ton of different collectibles and secrets to find. Chief among those are blue orb fragments, which will help give you more vitality bars, which translates into more health. It’s definitely in your best interest to track down as many as you can, so here’s how to find all blue orb fragments in Devil May Cry 5.
Purchasable Blue Orbs
Before we get into blue orb fragments, there are six purchasable blue orbs in Devil May Cry 5, and it’ll cost you a hefty amount of red orbs to get all of them.
However, these are full orbs, meaning each one will give you another vitality bar, so it’s a good way to increase your health quickly. As you purchase them, the price will go up for the next, like so; 1500, 3500, 6000, 9000, 18000, 40000.
Blue Orb Fragments Locations in Devil May Cry 5
There are 32 blue orb fragments to find scattered across the game, and every time you collect four it will add on another vitality gauge.
Most of these are tucked away in hidden corners or paths, but some are awarded for beating Devil May Cry 5’s Secret Missions. We have a full guide on how to find all the Secret Missions, so refer to that for help.
Mission 01 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #1 – Once you reach the broken bridge, jump down to the area below and immediately turn around, near the back of the bridge you’ll see the orb and a red orb enemy.
Mission 02 – Devil May Cry 5
- #2 – When you get to the room with the second Nidhogg Hatchling, scythe enemies (Reapers) will appear. Let them attack until they break a hole in the floor, then kill them. After the battle is over, you can drop down the hole and find the fragment.
- #3 – Reward for beating Secret Mission 01
- #4 – After you get the third Nidhogg Hatchling, don’t head back quite yet, instead look across the street you’re on and you’ll see a raised platform with a Devil Breaker on it. At the top of this platform is a hole you can jump through, into a building that has the fragment.
Mission 03 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #5 – Use the first Grim Grip and proceed to the next area where a cutscene will play. Once it’s over, immediately look to your right for a Grim Grip just over Nero’s head. You’ll need to shoot the Grip using X(square) and then when it’s lit up blue use B(circle) to grapple to it and onto the roof of the building, where you’ll find the fragment.
- #6 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 02
- #7 – In the same staircase as Secret Mission 02, you’ll find the fragment at the very top. Head as far up as you can go, to the doorway that you’re supposed to go through. Instead, wall jump above the doorway and to the right to another platform where you’ll see another Grim Grip point. Shoot it and grapple to it to reach the fragment.
Mission 04 – Devil May Cry 5
- #8 – About halfway through the mission you’ll come to an alley that has a giant graffitied building in front of you, and you’ll get a tutorial on how to use Devil Trigger. Use LB (L1) to summon Nightmare and it’ll smash through the graffitied wall. After the battle is over, you can head through the broken wall and find the fragment inside the building.
- #9 – Now, follow the path behind the building that you broke into to find another Nidhogg Hatchling. Grab the Hatchling and head all the way back to the main path, then follow that until you see a Nidhogg Barrier on the left side. Use the Hatchling, and the fragment is within.
- #10 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 03
Mission 05 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #11 – After you fight your first group of enemies in the warehouse, you’ll drop down. Turn around immediately and you’ll find the fragment in an area with burning barrels.
- #12 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 04.
No Fragments in Mission 06 and 07
Mission 08 – Devil May Cry 5
- #13 – When you reach the first Divinity Statue, you should see the fragment straight ahead across a chasm filled with enemies. You’ll need to use the Gerbera Devil Breaker, buy one from the statue if you don’t have it. Jump into the air and repeatedly hit B (circle) to boost Nero across the gap. If you land in the chasm, you’ll need to reload your checkpoint, as the fragment will disappear.
- #14 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 05
- #15 – After the Secret Mission, you’ll hit a final Bloodstream that Nero needs to head through. Don’t go in quite yet, and instead go around the back to find a Qliphoth tentacle. Kill the tentacle and a blue orb fragment will appear.
Mission 09 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #16 – In the area where you fight the first knight, the outside area with pillars on the left side. Hug the left wall and go to the end to find an area blocked by Qliphoth Vines. Summon Nightmare using LB(L1) and it’ll destroy the core and vines, letting you get to the fragment.
- #17 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 06
- #18 – Once you’re in the catacombs, the first fight you’ll reach is in a room with a ton of candles and a huge hole in the ground. Drop through the hole into the next room and kill the enemies. Head into the next hallway and jump up the platforms on your right, where you’ll find the fragment.
Mission 10 – Devil May Cry 5
- #19 – When you get to the second timed gate (the ones with teeth) beat the enemies quickly and then head through the gate. At the top of the path is the fragment.
- #20 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 07.
Mission 11 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #21 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 08.
- #22 – In the same ruined building as the Secret Mission 08, head to the very bottom floor and break the two Qliphoth cores. An opening will appear in front of the third core and you’ll see the fragment.
Mission 12 – Devil May Cry 5
- #23 – Play the mission like normal and once you reach the statue head through the opening and follow the path to destroy a Qliphoth Core and release blood. Continue following the path and once you destroy the second Qliphoth Core and release blood into the statue, head through the opening where the core was and wall jump up to an area on the right side with the fragment.
- #24 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 09.
No Fragments In Mission 13
Mission 14 – Devil May Cry 5
- #25 – Partway through this mission, V will enter a shadow world and have to recover his familiars. If you look to the right of where you start, you’ll see the blue orb fragment on a mountain. There are two ways to get it. The easiest way is to free Griffon first and then climb the hill opposite where the fragment is and glide over to the fragment using A(X) to jump, and then holding the button down. Alternatively, you can try wall jumping on the mountain with the fragment and then hitting B(circle) at the end of the wall jump to get a little extra distance.
- #26 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 10.
Mission 15 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #27 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 11. In basically the same spot as the next fragment, see below.
- #28 – Once you reach the first Divinity Statue in the mission, head straight behind it and you’ll get to an open area. A cutscene will play showing you where the blue orb fragment is. What you need to do is use the Punch Line Devil Breaker, launch it with B(circle) and then hold the button to call it back and rocket surf on top of the arm. You need to rocket surf across the platform on the left and then follow it all the way around the room, looping to the right and then back to the left. While surfing, you can use B to jump, so jump over the gaps that pop up. At the very end of the track, you’ll land on a high-up platform with the blue orb fragment. Drop down to the right to find the Secret Mission.
- #29 – When you reach the second Divinity Statue, head into the next room and kill the enemies that appear. After that, a Grim Grip point will appear, and you can use the Grip point on the right side of the room to reach a path that leads to the fragment.
Mission 16 – Devil May Cry 5
- #30 – Play through the mission until you drop through the second hole and fight two fire bats and the lumbering behemoth enemy. After the fight, don’t keep dropping down, instead look at the other side of the room to see an alcove that’s lit with blue light. There’s a crumbling platform you can jump to, so jump over to it and immediately run off of the platform to the alcove before it breaks. Drop down the hole and fight two behemoths, then drop down one more time and you’ll see the blue orb fragment. You’ll need to use Dante’s Trickster style to jump and dodge (B or circle) over to where the fragment is.
- #31 – Reward for completing Secret Mission 12. Do note that you can’t get the Secret Mission and the previous fragment in the same playthrough, so you’ll need to play the mission twice.
No Fragments In Mission 17
Mission 18 – Blue Orb Fragments
- #32 (Final Fragment) – Play through the mission until you fight Shadow for the first time. After you beat him, jump up some platforms and you’ll see three of the red orb carrying enemies appear. Beat all three quickly, and the blue orb fragment will appear. If one of them escapes you’ll need to reload your checkpoint and try again.
That’s exactly how to find all blue orb fragments in Devil May Cry 5. For even more tips, tricks, and guides, make sure to search Twinfinite, or check out our Devil May Cry 5 wiki. You can also check out our Devil May Cry 5 review, to see why we gave the game a rare 5/5 score.