How to Get FUT Swap Items and Players in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team (January 2019)
Here’s everything you need to know about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team for January 2019.
For the most recent FUT Swap items, check out our February guide.
FIFA 19‘s FUTmas celebrations have recently ended but FUT Swap has returned for another month. The last couple of months have been very popular, with the likes of Flashback Pedro and Adam Lallana being available.
The new FUT Swap players for January 2019 have arrived in the game, and it’ll take quite a bit of work to get them.
FUT Swap Players
First of all, here are the six players you are able to unlock from January’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. They are:
- Lucas Perez – ST – West Ham – 84 OVR (3 FUT Swap Items)
- Maxwel Cornet – RW – Lyon – 84 OVR (3 FUT Swap Items)
- Ones to Watch Quincy Promes – LM – Sevilla – 83 OVR (6 FUT Swap Items)
- Danny da Costa – RB – Frankfurt – 84 OVR (7 FUT Swap Items)
- Lautaro Martinez – ST – Inter Milan – 84 OVR (9 FUT Swap Items)
- Moussa Dembele – CM – Tottenham Hotspur – 87 OVR (14 FUT Swap Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of FUT Swap items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals, and you’ll see them.
FUT Swap Items
Now for the complicated part of how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19. Between now and the first week of February, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items.
They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered in a variety of ways throughout the mode, such as Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for January 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before the new year.
The process was simplified for November, with Daily Objectives not being used for getting players. Hopefully that’s the case again for this month.
- Tuesday, Jan. 1 – One will be given to you for free when you next enter Ultimate Team.
- Tuesday, Jan. 1 – Complete the easy FUT Swap Player Squad Building Challenge. Expires 1pm ET on Jan. 3.
- Friday, Jan. 4 – Weekly Objectives: Win 10 online matches this week to earn a Swap Deals Player.
- Friday, Jan. 4 – Weekly Objectives: Win 5 Rivals matches this week to earn a Swap Deals Player.
- Friday, Jan. 4 -Weekly Objectives: Score in 15 separate matches this week to earn a Swap Deals Player.
- Monday, Jan. 7 – Squad Battles – Finish Silver 3 or higher for the week.
- Friday, Jan. 11 – Weekly Objectives: Win ten matches by two goals this week.
- Friday, Jan. 11 – Weekly Objectives: Score in three separate Friendly Seasons matches this week.
- Monday, Jan. 14 – Complete the easy FUT Swap Player Squad Building Challenge. Expires 1pm ET on Jan. 16.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in December 2018. Be sure to keep checking back for more info.
For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.
Question: How do you get FIFA 19 FUT Swap Items and Players for January 2019?
Answer: You need to complete the objectives, complete SBCs, and play Squad Battles to earn FUT Swap items throughout the month. You then input them into the Squad Building Challenges for the player you want.