Just Cause 4 Guide Wiki
After a plethora of open world releases in 2018, Just Cause 4 takes players down to the South American land of Solis in order to quell an oppressive regime. The hi-tech private military organization known as Black Hand ruthlessly rules the land, and, combined with the volatile weather that batters the land, there’s plenty of chaos for protagonist Rico Rodriguez to sink his teeth into.
That’s where you as the player comes in. It’s down to you to put an end to Black Hand with your trusty grappling hook and wingsuit combination. Glide dangerously close to a torrential tornado, fling your opponents into the stormy skies with the grappling hook, and get creative to make the most of Just Cause 4’s excellent physics engine. Of course, with a massive sprawling world before you to explore, things might be a little daunting at first.
And so our Just Cause 4 guide wiki was born to help guide you along on your adventure, as well as help you find all manner of answers on the game itself. See something missing? Let us know down in the comments and we’ll do our best to get you an answer and update this post.
- Release Date: Dec. 4, 2018
- Developer: Avalanche Studios
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Just Cause 4 General Info
- What the Install Size Is (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced? What You Need to Know
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible? What You Need to Know
- How to Redeem Preorder DLC (Weaponized Wingsuit & More)
- Can You Change Character Appearance? What You Need to Know
- Is There Multiplayer? What You Need to Know
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy and Achievement? What You Need to Know
Just Cause 4 Basics
- How to Use the Parachute
- How to Grapple
- How to Tether & Release Tethers
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Secure Regions