How to Ring Doorbells in Different Named Locations Fast & Easy in Fortnite
The weekly challenges of Fortnite’s Battle Pass continue to keep us engaged with fun activities, and now there’s a new one. Here’s how to Ring Doorbells in different named locations fast and easy in Fortnite.
It’s worth reiterating that the door ringing challenge is only available to those that have the Season 7 Battle Pass. It’s a challenge that will earn you additional XP that you can put towards various rewards within that season.
First things first, you’ll want to find doorbells to actually ring, and as you’d expect there pretty generously scattered throughout the map. In fact, they can be found next to the door of virtually any house in the game. They should be right next to the main/front door.
To ring one, simply approach it and you’ll see a prompt –the same interactive prompt you’d see if you were opening a chest.
Of course, you’re required to ring doorbells in different named locations, which means heading to areas like Salty Springs, Retail Row, or Pleasent Park –any of the main urban areas that have their own name.
The latest Fortnite challenge tasks you with the following:
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2 total, 10 Battle Stars)
If you remember, there’s been a doorbell challenge in Fortnite previously which required you to ring a doorbell with another player inside that house. Thankfully, that isn’t the case this time around, so you should be able to get through this one much more quickly.
What’s more, now that there are vehicle options like the quadbikes and planes, it’s easy to move between areas quickly in a single match.
That being said, the best way to ring doorbells fast & easy is in our experience is to follow these steps:
- Leaving the Battle Bus, head toward the center area of the map. You want to land on the western-most side of Salty Springs. There’s a house on the northern road that has a doorbell you can ring.
- Once you ring the doorbell, now head northeast and find the truck with several quad bikes on top. Grab one of those and ride northeast toward Retail Row (or run if they don’t spawn).
- Once you arrive at Retail Row, find the house in the middle with its door facing southward. Simply ride up to it and ring the doorbell.
That’s our method for how to Ring Doorbells in different named locations fast and easy in Fortnite. For more useful guides on the game, check out our wiki page.
Here’s some related content you might find useful:
- Where to Search Between Three Ski Lodges Location
- Where the Season 7 Week 3 Secret Star Location Is
- Where to Visit Giant Candy Cane Locations