How to Complete All Season 5 Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Pass owners, rejoice! It’s that time of the week when we get a fresh new set of challenges to complete, earn battle stars from, and get all that precious, precious loot. The Season 5 Week 5 challenges are definitely ones we’ve seen before, including searching chests at Junk Junction, eliminating opponents in a single match, and of course, a treasure hunt.
Here’s what you need to know to complete the Season 5 Week 5 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale.
All Season 5 Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 5 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7) – Your best bet to do this with the minimal amount of hassle is to simply leave it for a few days until it’s quietened down. Give it over a week and this is a walk in the park. However, if you do want to dive into battle early, be sure to check out FortniteChests.Info to figure out exactly where you want to land.
- Use Rift Portals (3) – Another of the free challenges for week 5, you simply need to use Rift Portals three times. Your best spots for Rift Portals in Fortnite tend to be around the south coast of the desert biome, up around the racetrack to the north of the desert, and just to the west of Paradise Palms. Over on the west side of the map, you can find some just on the east side of the Viking Village mountain, and just to the northeast of Greasy Grove. There are also a couple just to the southwest of Junk Junction, if you want to try and grab these before or after getting some chests.
- Eliminate Opponents in a Single Match (3) – Says it all, really. Choose weapons that you’re comfortable using, and always aim for the headshot. Don’t rush your shots, take your time to ensure you’re dealing out optimal damage, particularly when it comes to using shotguns. If you’re struggling to find enough people in the course of a game, try landing at Tilted Towers, Junk Junction, Shift Shafts, or Paradise Palms. These are either generally popular landing spots, or are featured in this week’s challenges.
Season 5 Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Deal damage to players using a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade (300) – Easiest way to complete this Fortnite challenge is to play in Duo, Squads, or 50 vs 50. When a player is downed and crawling about, use one of these grenades to deal easy damage. Rinse and repeat this over a couple games and you’ll have this ticked off in no time.
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes (5) – Similar to the basketball hoops challenge we saw a couple week’s back in Fortnite, this one will require you to use your golf ball emote from a tee point up at Lazy Links, and land it on the green. Be sure to adjust your aim before shooting to ensure you hit it far enough. You don’t need to get the ball in the hole, either, so just focus on landing it somewhere on the green. You can check out all of the locations here.
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores – A regular in the weekly Fortnite challenges, you’re tasked again with seeking out the hidden Battle Star on the map. Or, just check our guide and grab the rewards while we do the hard work for you!
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (3) – Shifty Shafts is going to be pretty busy for a while in Fortnite following the release of these challenges, so your best bet tends to be to land here and try and pick these off over a few games. Focus on landing on a weapon rather than a chest, so you can pick off any people dropping in late, or who are helplessly running about without a weapon.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 5 week 5 challenges in Fortnite.
Need a hand with the Week 1, Week 2, or Week 3 challenges for Fortnite’s Season 5, be sure to click to check out our guides for plenty of tips and tricks to complete them easily. Or maybe you’re after the Secret Star locations for Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3, after you’ve completed all of the week’s challenges, as well.
For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Season 5 wiki.