How to Gain Clan Ranks and What You Get In Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Clan Centurio is one of the many side activity options you have access to in Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. You can join the clan right at the beginning of the game, and across The Zodiac Age it’ll give you access to exclusive highly difficult hunts. Completing these hunts and others in the game will reward your party with Clan Points. Accrue enough of these points and you’ll progress through the clan ranks, which results in a variety of rewards. Hunts make up a large portion of gameplay in Final Fantasy XII, and pose some of the largest challenges, so it’s always in your best interest to undertake as many as you can.
Each of the clan ranks you gain in Clan Centurio will unlock a new reward from Montblanc, which can often be valuable items. Below you’ll find a list of all of the clan ranks, how many marks you’ll need to take down, and what reward you’ll be given.
All Clan Ranks, Requirements, and Their Rewards
- Moppet – 0 Marks, 0 Clan Points – Potion x3
- Hedge Knight – 2 Marks, 700 Clan Points – Warp Mote x2, Teleport Stone x2
- Rear Guard – 4 Marks, 8,000 Clan Points – Remedy x3, Teleport Stone x2
- Vanguard – 8 Marks, 20,000 Clan Points – Hi-Potion x3, Teleport Stone x2
- Headhunter – 10 Marks, 30,000 Clan Points – Ether x2, Teleport Stone x2
- Ward of Justice – 12 Marks, 40,000 Clan Points – X-Potion x2, Teleport Stone x2
- Brave Companion – 14 Marks, 100,000 Clan Points – Hi-Ether x2, Teleport Stone x2
- Riskbreaker – 16 Marks, 200,000 Clan Points – Elixir x2, Teleport Stone x3
- Paragon of Justice – 24 Marks, 250,000 Clan Points – High Arcana x3, Teleport Stone x3
- High Guardian – 28 Marks, 300,000 Clan Points – Empyreal Soul, Teleport Stone x3
- Knight of the Round – 32 Marks, 500,000 Clan Points – Megalixer x2, Teleport Stone x3
- Order of Ambrosia – 45 Marks, 1,000,000 Clan Points – Centurio Hero’s Badge, Teleport Stone x3
Just remember to check in with Clan Centurio as you finish the various hunts in The Zodiac Age. While clan ranks unlock automatically, you’ll want to head back to pick up your rewards.
That’s all you need to know to climb the Centurio clan ranks in The Zodiac Age. For more tips and guides on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, make sure to check back in with Twinfinite.