Behaviour Digital has announced that Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is going free-to-play, and it is available right now for players to jump in.
Stephen Mulrooney, senior vice president of publishing at Behaviour Digital, said in a press release, “In addition to the regular free updates and expansions – we believe we can achieve both the goal of reaching a broader audience, and provide options for how you want to play Eternal Crusade.”
Since its launch last year, the game has been updated with the following additions and improvements:
- Start of campaigns
- New game modes and maps
- New weapons, powers and wargear
- New character progression and customization
- General improvements, balancing and overhauls
- Game server, client and network optimizations
The free-to-play version of Eternal Crusade comes with all but one of the factions available, and there are more buying options on top of the standard free version:
Free Version – 4 of the 5 available classes, normal character progression. Purchasing a total of 20,000 in game credits will also upgrade your account. Your extra progression will be unleashed when you upgrade.
Squadron Edition – Full game with 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits. Also upgrades the Free version. Progression is 3 times faster.
Imperium Edition – Full game with 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits and 4 packs of weapons and armor (one pack for each faction). Progression is 3 times faster.
Check Out More:
- It Looks Like The Evil Within 2 Could Be in Production
- Former Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater Producer Planning Documentary on Franchise
- Fire Emblem Heroes Gets a Bit More Complex with Introduction of Skill Inheritance