Microsoft has announced the March Xbox Game Pass games lineup, and Square Enix and Eidos Montreal’s Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is the headline title.
The announcement was shared via a news post on Xbox Wire, detailing the full selection of games set to hit Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC and the Cloud.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the higher-profile releases being added to the lineup this month, arriving on March. 10 on console, PC and Cloud. Kentucky Route Zero — a beloved indie which takes you on a weird and wonderful adventure across a secret highway running through the caves beneath Kentucky — will also join the library for all three platforms on the same day.
Elsewhere in the lineup, Lawn Mowing Simulator hits Game Pass for console on March 10, as does Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII on console and PC. Indie game, Young Souls will release on day one on Xbox Game Pass for console, PC and Cloud on March 10, too.
If you’re looking something new to play right now, Far: Changing Tides releases day one with Game Pass today on cloud, console and PC, taking players on an atmospheric adventure underwater as they help protagonist Toe navigate a flooded landscape, converting any items they find into fuel or upgrades to continue on their quest.
For those preferring something a little more grounded in realism, Microsoft Flight Simulator also comes to the cloud today… perhaps ‘grounded’ was the wrong word to use here.
To recap, here’s the full list of games, platforms and dates you need to know for March’s Xbox Game Pass Lineup:
- Far: Changing Tides (Cloud, Console, PC) – March 1
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Cloud) – March 1
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC) – March 3
- Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox One) – March 10
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10
- Young Souls (Cloud, Console and PC) – March 10
In the same blog post, Microsoft also announced the games that will be leaving the Game Pass library on March 15, these are:
- Nier: Automata (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Phogs! (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Torchlight III (Cloud, Console and PC)
- The Surge 2 (Cloud, Console and PC)
The post also teases “more games coming this month,” though no details on what these games may be have been shared as of yet. It’s likely they’ll be released in the second part of the month, though.
Will you be checking out this first batch of Game Pass games for March 2022? Let us know down in the comments below.