Earlier today, developer 40 Giants Entertainment and publisher 1C Entertainment dropped a brand new launch trailer to commemorate the release of their turn-based strategy RPG, Reverie Knights Tactics, on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Go ahead and feast your eyes on said footage down below:
With Final Fantasy Tactics-esque grid-based combat, eye-catching hand-drawn art, a colorful cast of eccentric characters, a myriad of deep RPG mechanics, and an epic story set in a fantasy world brimming with goblins and monsters, Reverie Knights Tactics may be perfect for those of you who’re hankering for a taste of the tactical RPGs of yore.
If you’re interested in purchasing Reverie Knights Tactics, you’ll be able to pick it up for $24.99 on your platform of choice, though there’s currently a 15% discount for the title on Steam right now.
For more information, here’s a general overview of the game via 40 Giants Entertainment:
Reverie Knights Tactics is a turn-based tactical RPG with strategic battles in isometric grids where every decision can alter the story. Travel through a hand-drawn fantasy world and lead your heroes in a story-rich adventure, visual novel style!
– Beautiful Hand Drawn Art: Meticulous multilayer artwork from pencil sketch to full detail color.
– Decision-driven Storyline: Make several decisions through your quests, affecting the story and other characters` reactions.
– Character Customization: Customize character`s performance attributes, skills, and accessories for heightened abilities!
– Item Crafting: Collect powerful items as you explore the world and discover combinations to create new items.
– Exploration: Travel your way through an expansive map, unlocking secret quests, solving puzzles, and exploring scenarios and evil dungeons!
– Up to Four Hero Characters: Control 4 different heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing multiple battle strategies.
– Battle Phases: React to your opponent’s strategy and come up with the perfect tactic every turn, challenging you to think ahead.
– Interactive Battle Scenarios: Manipulate parts of the battle environments, and use scenario effects to your advantage!
– Multiple Battle Grids: Each battle contains a different isometric grid, making every battle an unique experience.
Reverie Knights Tactics is out now for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.