Today third-party developers released new interesting assets about upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons and made a new airport available for purchase.
The release date should be coming close, even if we don’t yet know when it’ll be.
Next is MXI Design, which released Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza (LATI) serving the capital of Albania.
It can be purchased on SimMarket for approximately $19 plus applicable VAT.
- Up to date ground layout
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- Accurately high detailed modelled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport
- PBR implementation to airport buildings
- Interior model for terminal building
- Animated passenger
- Animated billboards, fountains and antennas
Next, we get an announcement from iniBuilds and its partner developer Xometry Design, that will release Victorville Airport (KVCV) in California, US. Also known as Southern California Logistics Airport, it’s mostly used an aircraft storage facility.