Today Paradox Interactive released a new video about the upcoming major expansion to Crusader Kings 3, Royal Court, which was announced back in May.
The video focuses on explaining a couple of basic aspects of your court, Grandeur and amenities, the balance of which will determine how you’ll influence the courtiers and peasants that visit you.
You can watch a trailer and hear about the expansion below.
Royal Court is going to launch on February 8, 2022, and below you can check out a summary of its features.
- Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
Crusader Kings 3 is currently available for PC and will release on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on March 29.