The world of Teyvat in Genshin Impact is full of rewards for those who do some extra exploring in between quests. Shrines of Depths hold useful items but they’re hidden throughout the map. If you’re having trouble finding them, we’ve got you covered. Here are all the locations for the Liyue Shrines of Depths in Genshin Impact.
Liyue Shrine of Depths Locations
There are 10 Shrines of Depths to find in Liyue, and each one contains a Luxurious Chest that holds Hero’s Wit, Mora, and more items that you can use on your journey.
Have a look at this section of the Genshin Impact map from Map Genie to see exactly where you should be looking to find these shrines:
Let’s start at Guyun Island and work clockwise across the map:
- Travel to the southernmost island east of Liyue Harbor. You’re looking for the small island beside the Domain of Guyun, which you can fast travel to (if you have already been there) and then swim across.
- From the Domain of the Wayward path, walk southwards and then glide down when you see the river and enter the cave entrance.
- Travel to the Waypoint west of the mountain, then begin climbing upward but towards the east. You will see The Shrine of Depths below the highest point, over towards the eastern side.
- Teleport to the Waypoint in Nantianmen, then climb the high cliffs behind it.
- Teleport to the Waypoint on Mt. Aozang. You can already see the Shrine of Depths in the distance. Glide towards the east until you reach it.
- Facing the Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain, travel the right until you see the breakable wall on your left hand next to the big statue. Break through this, and then follow the path until you see the Shrine of Depths.
- Travel to the Bishua Plain Teleport Waypoint, then look towards the southwest. You will see the Shrine of Depths on the cliffs next to the lake.
- Travel to the large mountain left of the Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula. There is a large cave entrance to the south, which houses the Shrine of Depths inside.
- The Shrine is located on top of cliffs situated north of the small lake.
- Travel to the northeast from the nearby Teleport Waypoint, and look down to the water when you reach the cliff’s edge. The Shrine of Depths is on the right side.
Opening the Shrines
The shrines in Liyue have glowing yellow carriers that keep you from getting to the treasure that they contain. You’ll need to collect Shrine Keys in order to get past the barriers and open up the shrines. This Shrine Keys guide will tell you exactly how to get your hands on them if you don’t have any.
Once you’ve obtained a key, you can get your rewards. Each shrine requires just one key to open it up and each region has its own Shrine Keys. So you don’t need to search for more than 10 Liyue keys.
That’s everything you need to know about the Liyue Shrines of Depths locations in Genshin Impact and how to open them up. Be sure to check out our guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and other useful info on the game
You can also have a look at the related articles below to see even more of our Genshin Impact coverage, which includes info on what players can expect to see in the upcoming 2.1 update that goes live early next month on Sept. 1.