Lost Ark is a free-to-play MMOARPG that’s just been released in English-speaking territories, and it offers up a wealth of PvE and PvP content for players to chekc out. There are tons of things to level up and upgrade in this game, and your ships are part of that too. Here’s how to upgrade your ship in Lost Ark.
Upgrading Your Ship in Lost Ark
Before doing anything else, you’ll first need to reach level 420 in the game. This requires you to play a significant chunk of content and keep up with your gear upgrades. Once you hit the required level, you’ll unlock the ability to start upgrading your various ships.
- Reach level 420 on a character.
This will reward you with a Ship Material Chest full of resources used to upgrade your ships.
- Make sure you have all the required materials, which can be salvaged by exploring the world, or bought from merchants with Pirate Coins.
You’ll likely end up buying most of your blueprints and materials with Pirate Coins, which you can farm by sending your ships out on voyages from your Stronghold.
- Open the ship menu, select any ship in your fleet that you want to upgrade, then confirm your selection.
There are a total of eight ship types in Lost Ark, all of them with different strengths and weaknesses, and it’s best to try to build them all at some point in the game.
Since most of the late-game content involves sailing in one way or another, you’ll have a huge advantage in having all the ships at your disposal and fully upgraded.
That’s all you need to know about how to upgrade your ship in Lost Ark. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark X The Witcher Crossover Reveals Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, Triss, & Dandelion in First Trailer
- The Witcher Crossover Coming to Lost Ark
- How To Get Lost Ark Twitch Drops
- Lost Ark Thronespire Explained: How to Start, Requirements & Rewards
- How to Start Vykas Legion Raid in Lost Ark