Endwalker is the latest (and perhaps even final?) expansion that’s just been released for Final Fantasy XIV. The expansion comes with tons of new areas to explore, along with new dungeons, trials, and raids for players to attempt. Some of these areas are locked behind content, however, and if you’re wondering how to get to Radz-at-Han in FFXIV Endwalker, here’s what you need to know.
Aside from Old Sharlayan, Radz-at-Han is the other major city center that you’ll spend a lot of time in while you’re making your way through the new story content. The city is located in Thavnair, which is a region you’ll visit very early on in the expansion. However, getting into Radz-at-Han itself is impossible until you’ve fulfilled certain requirements.
Getting to Radz-at-Han in FFXIV Endwalker
You just need to keep playing through the main story until you’ve cleared the Tower of Zot dungeon and reach level 81, and after that, the city will be open to you. It’ll unlock once you reach the quest titled The Jewel of Thavnair, where you’ll get into the city as part of the story, and you can explore it freely as you wish.
There are tons of mini aetheryte crystals to attune to here so that you can get around much quicker, but it’s worth noting that you won’t be able to attune to the main aetheryte when you visit the place. Just like Eulmore in Shadowbringers, you’ll only be able to attune to it much later in the story so just keep playing.
If you need to return to Radz-at-Han but don’t have the main aetheryte yet, you can speak with the Royal Guardsman NPC standing at the city gates in Thavnair to teleport in.
That’s all you need to know about how to get to Radz-at-Han in FFXIV Endwalker. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Giveaway – Win A Copy of the Expansion by Sharing Your Comments
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Soundtrack Trailer Celebrates The Expansion’s Wonderful Music
- Final Fantasy XIV Devs Will Share Plans for Post-Endwalker Future Before Patch 6.1
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.01 Patch Notes Revealed; Pandaemonium Raid Gear Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Players Will Get 7 Free Days Due to Endwalker’s Server Congestion Issues