Animal Crossing New Horizons‘ new paid Happy Home Paradise DLC is finally out today, and it adds a bunch of fresh content that’ll be sure to make your inner interior designer one happy Bunnie. Not only will you be taking a vacation to a brand new resort located in an archipelago, but you’ll also be joining the Paradise Planning Team and helping out clients with creating their very own dream vacation homes. With all that going on, many of you may be wondering how to invite your villagers to the archipelago. In this guide, we’ll explain how to do just that. So, without further ado, let’s get into it, shall we?
How to Invite Villagers to the Archipelago in Happy Home Paradise
First things first, you’ll need to give your villager a special souvenir item from the Paradise Planning Team, like souvenir chocolates, for example, and then that specific villager may become interested in joining you on your interior designing adventures to the archipelago.
In other words, once you’ve given them a special souvenir item, you should be able to invite them to the archipelago to help them design their own holiday homes.
That’s everything you need to know about how to invite your villagers to the archipelago in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fan Crochets the Most Adorable Gyroids
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Cooking System Is Fueling My Island Café Problem
- 5 Features We Wish Made It Into Animal Crossing New Horizon’s Final Update
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Version 2.0 Update is Now Live
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise