Fortnite Week 13 is here and for one of its Legendary quests, you’ll need to get Marigold’s message from the dead drop. If you’ve been completing the weekly challenges as they’ve released all season, you actually already know these dead drop locations from Week 2. Now, with the season coming to a close, it’s time to return to them to get the message to tick off one of this week’s Epic quests. Here’s where to find Marigold’s Message in Fortnite.
Fortnite Dead Drop Locations – Marigold’s Message
To complete this challenge, you’ll need to return to Weeping Woods. We’ve marked the locations of the dead drops on the map below:
More specifically, you’ll find the dead drops in the following locations:
- On the north side of the bridge northeast of Weeping Woods
- On the south side of the same bridge by the wooden jetty.
- On a tree stump in the northwest corner of Weeping Woods, by the river and a pile of rocks.
All you need to do is head to any of these three locations and interact with the Dead Drop to receive Marigold’s message. This will then complete the quest, earning you 30,000 XP in the process.
This quest isn’t the only one tied into the overarching story of the current season. Players will also find that almost every Legendary quest in Week 13 involves us helping Slone in one way or another in their final fight against the aliens. How will this epic battle pan out? With less than two weeks now until the end of the season, we don’t have much longer to wait until we find out and a new season begins.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards