The Fortnite week 13 challenges have arrived, and players will need to “Deploy Pallets with Cat Food Near the IO Base” in order to get every last bit of XP from this week’s offering. In this guide, we’ll be showing you where to deploy Fortnite Cat Food Pallets, so you can help Slone lure out the mole within the IO who’s been feeding information to the aliens.
There are three Cat Food Pallet locations that you can visit, though it’s worth noting you only need to deploy two in order to complete the challenge.
Fortnite Cat Food Pallets Locations
All three of these locations can be found in Corny Complex, and fortunately, they’re all within relatively close proximity to one another. We’ve marked them on the map below:
If you’re looking for more specific directions, we’ve noted where you can deploy cat food pallets in Fortnite below:
- Just north of the main red barn.
- South of the red barn by the tree.
- Northeast of the red barn, behind the shed.
You’ll know you’re in the right place when you find the pale blue silhouette of a pallet on the ground. Simply interact with two of these to complete the challenge and earn that XP.
It turns out that aliens love cat food, so Slone hopes that by planting these pallets, you can lure out the IO mole that’s been working with them. Only time will tell if we succeed, and with Season 8 just a few weeks away, we won’t have long to wait.
That’s everything you need to know on where to deploy cat food pallets near the IO Base in Fortnite. For more week 13 challenge guides, see the links below or head over to our wiki for everything you need to know to get the most out of the current season.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards