There is no denying that Cyberpunk 2077 had a lot of issues. Whether it was performance, story, or just failing to deliver on promises, the game ended up being a disappointment for a lot of people. With that said, there is no denying that the game has a lot of beautiful elements to it.
You need no further proof of the game’s beauty than by looking at the time-lapse image that one Redditor just created. Below, you can see the result of user GAME-LAPSE’s two-day in-game recording of Night City, which took place across the span of six real-life hours.
In the video, Nighty City truly feels alive, with cars, ships, advertisements, and of course the weather changing across the span of the two in-game days. It is pretty cool to see the variations in the landscape, as fog, cloud cover, rain, and plenty of other things are added in to make the cycle feel different.
Sure, the game still has its issues, but even people that are disappointed in Cyberpunk 2077 can come to appreciate how cool Night City looks thanks to this time-lapse.
For more Cyberpunk 2077-related content, be sure to check out all of the news, features, and quizzes we have below. That includes important patch notes, quest info, and even some fun Star War-related content.
- CD Projekt Has 150 Developers Working on Cyberpunk 2077 Expansion & 70 on Unannounced Games; Financials Announced
- Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.3 Patch Notes Revealed; Adds Small DLCs & Lots of Quality of Life Updates
- CD Projekt Red Releases New Details on Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3
- Cyberpunk 2077 Returns to the PlayStation Store With Performance Warning
- Patch 1.23 for Cyberpunk 2077 is Out Now; Aims to Squash Even More Bugs