With literally hundreds of different fixes to just about every part of Cyberpunk 2077, it’s hard to just pick just a few updates from this patch. But it’s much easier than digging through the whole list, so check out these 10 important changes to the game.
NCPD Spawn Radius
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.2 Changes
The first change mentioned in the 1.2 patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077 is arguably one of the most important. It simply states that “The NCPD spawn radius for when the player commits a crime has been increased.”
In short, this will certainly help to keep police from spawning too close to V. However, this is a bit of a double-edged sword.
You’re less likely to have cops spawning a few streets down as you try to make an escape. But at the same time, the larger radius means you may have to travel further to escape capture.
The further spawn distance should help you at least see where there will be cops and allow you to adjust your escape accordingly.
- This Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Time-Lapse Is Mesmerizing to Watch
- Cyberpunk 2077 Returns to the PlayStation Store With Performance Warning
- Patch 1.23 for Cyberpunk 2077 is Out Now; Aims to Squash Even More Bugs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Set to Return to Playstation Store June 21
- CD Projekt Discusses Continued Cyberpunk 2077 Development & Pre-Production of Unannounced Games