Destiny 2 is rife with emblems and such to collect. Perhaps none are as sought after, though, as one that honors the favorite fast food of the late, great Cayde-6. So then, it’s not a surprise that many players are wondering how to get the Ramen Emblem in Destiny 2, a new collectible added in Bungie day 2021.
How to Get Ramen Emblem in Destiny 2
The Ramen Emblem is a special collectible that can be used in-game as a banner for your character of sorts. Unlike the other Bungie Day rewards that were added as thank yous for a charitable gift, the Ramen Emblem in Destiny 2 can be redeemed by any, at any time, as long as you have the code.
We have that code for you right here, it’s: YRC-C3D-YNC and will net you this:
Not sure how to redeem the code? It’s quite simple. All you need to do is visit this website right here and then log in using your platform login. Then, after you’ve done that, there will be a code redemption bar. Simply enter the code above, and then you’re done.
The next time you log in to Destiny 2 you’ll have your Ramen Emblem waiting for you at the postmaster. You can now properly honor Cayde-6 (aside from holding onto his coupons), by donning his favorite fast-food joint on The Tower. May he rest in peace with his loyal and also very delicious pet chicken, The Colonel.
That’s all you need to know for how to get the Ramen Emblem in Destiny 2. Hopefully, that helped sort things out but let us know in the comments below if you’re still having a hard time. For more on Destiny 2, be sure to check out the latest on the ongoing Solstice of Heroes event.
- Bungie Details Destiny 2’s 2021 Solstice of Heroes Event; Stasis Doesn’t Appear to Be Invited
- Destiny 2 Cross-Play Beta Now Live, Will Run Until May 27
- Destiny 2 Guardian Games Ends Early With Hunters Winning
- The Sun Will Not Rise When Destiny 2’s Season of the Splicer Begins; New Content Revealed
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Goes Over a Host of Weapon Archetype & Perk Buffs; Confirms No Exploring Venus Next Season